PropTester Inc., a leading independent lab specializing in the research and testing of products utilized in hydraulic fracturing and cement operations, is currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative located in Midland, TX to cover the Permian Basin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City and Tulsa or other areas as required. This highly motivated employee will be responsible for initiating and maintaining relationships with customers in need of third party laboratory testing and quality assurance programs at the well site. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to create an immediate impact while increasing awareness and gaining market share with companies throughout the oil and gas industry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Exploration and Production Companies, Service Companies, Proppant Companies and Chemical Providers.
- Communicate with new prospects and existing customers to identify, understand and support their needs.
- Initiate meetings with technical teams to discuss lab testing and/or quality control oversight associated with hydraulic fracturing and cement operations.
- Organize travel schedule to visit customers throughout the Permian Basin while coordinating with the Sales and Technical teams in Houston.
- Technicians will be available for oversight, but this candidate will need to be able to travel to location when necessary for Quality Control Oversight. Field responsibilities include:
- Compile proppant transportation records
- Inspect Field bins & monitor pneumatic transfer pressures
- Implement ISO sampling procedures
- QA/QC of Fracturing Stimulation Fluids
Requirements and Essential Qualifications
- Available to travel at least 50% of the time
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and understand the technical aspects of the company’s products and services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Valid and Clean Driving Record
- Established residency or relocate to Midland, TX
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Oil and Gas sales experience
- Established relationships with Operators, Service Companies and/or Proppant and Chemicals Providers in the Permian Basin
Full-time position with competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefit package, 401(k) Plan with excellent company match, generous paid time off and holiday program.
PropTester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, disability, or status as a U.S. Veteran. PropTester, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.